It’s understandable that you would not want to notify someone that you have read their message, so you can hide the blue tick and double tick. In this article, you will learn how to hide the blue tick, the double tick, the last seen, and other features.
Why does GBWhatsapp display a blue tick?
Blue ticks indicate the message was seen. In order to show that you did not see the message, you must hide a blue tick.
- Install GBWhatsapp either in its old version or its current version.
- On the top right corner, click the three lines.
- When the GB Settings popup appears, click on it, then select Privacy > Contacts.
- Contacts will now have five options.
- Install GBWhatsapp in the current or older versions, and delete the blue ticks. Now launch the app again.
Why is my online status hidden on GBWhatsapp?
Sending a message to someone and not wanting to be located requires hiding your online status. This can be accomplished by selecting the following setting.
- Select the three dots at the top right.
- Select Hide online status from Privacy.
- The changes will take effect after restarting the app.
GBWhatsApp: How did I freeze last seen?
By following the step-by-step instructions, GBWhatsapp users can freeze the last seen.
- The settings for the app can be accessed by clicking on its Settings icon
- Open your account settings and click on Privacy
- It should be selected “everyone”.
- Your online status can be hidden via the GB Settings >Privacy and Security page.
How do I hide a double tick?
The double tick indicates that you have sent the message. For those who would still like to remain online when hiding double tick, you can do so in your app.
- In the top right corner of your app you will see three lines.
- Navigate to the GB Setting page
- Privacy & Security
- Click Contacts
- Choose to hide the second tick now.
Is it possible to set auto-reply messages on GBWhatsapp?
During the guide, you’ll learn how to enable auto-replying.
- Touch the horizontal 3-line graph to activate it
- You can choose the GB setting here
- Activate the Auto-Reply Messages box to enable auto-replies
- You will then see the +icon in the bottom left corner
- It is possible to set auto-reply messages from a number of options.
GBWhatsapp – how do I know if someone is online?
- To do this, tap on the vertical three-dot icon
- By clicking it, you can access the GBWhatsapp settings
- Select Home Screen
- There is a new option for Disable online contact toast
- When someone joins your group, you will receive an online notification. This feature is enabled by default.
Is it possible to change GBWhatsapp themes?
- You need to click on three dots
- Check out Alexmod
- To download themes, open the themes and click the Download button
- Install your chosen theme now
GBWhatsApp icon – how do I change it?
- Three dots on the left-hand side of the screen can be clicked to access the GBWhatsApp settings
- The Universal setting is opened
- Select the Launcher icons under Styles
- Select the icon you want and restart the application.
In GBWhatsApp, how can I change the font style?
- Go to 3 dots and open Alexmods
- The Universal setting is opened
- To change the font style, click on styles
- If you haven’t selected a font yet, restart the app once you have
GBWhatsApp dark mode – how do you enable it?
- Click on the three lines and then click on GB Settings
- Downloading themes is as simple as opening the theme and clicking the Download button
- To install the dark theme, click “yohangoutsdark” on the left-hand side
Compare with the official app.